I Will Do Music With Shatta Wale And Sarkodie If God Tells Me – Brother Sammy

Gospel musician Brother Sammy “The nations worshipper “has stated categorically clear he will do music with Shatta Wale, Sarkodie and StoneBowy if God tells him to do so. Brother disclosed this when was on Akoma fm flagship late afternoon show Kwantenpon drive hosted by Tony Best on the segment personality chat which is aired every Thursday’s on the frequency 87.9 mhz.
On the personality chat with Tony Best, Brother Sammy who’s real is name Samuel Opoku told the host his musical career started when he used to sleep at church premises because he had no room to sleep in. He further stated that Dan Bassey the sound engineer was the one who unearth his talent to hit the limelight.
Dan Bassey recorded me and gave my first Album Parlance music Production to produce me. Parlance met me one time when I was at light tv gospel new star reality show singing and was told was looking me, I met him and told me he has my album and is producing me.
The name nation’s worshiper came when United Nation came and organize an award in Kumasi to honour personalities likes Despite, Rev Owusu Bempah, Dr Ofori sarpong were all awarded and I receive the nations worshiper plaque because of my live worship on radio prowess.
When Tony Best asked him if he has won Ghana Music Award, he told him he haven’t received any Vgma`s but hopefully this year he is going to take home VGMA’s Award. Brother Sammy revealed to Tony Best he worships at APC Rev Obofour church.
Brother Sammy took the opportunity to talked about his new album which will be launch on the 24th November, 2019 in Kumasi Dichemso Assemblies of God at exactly 1pm.Reowned showbiz personalities like Pamela Odame, Akuapem Poloo, and Many Musicians will be there to grace my album Launch.
Source, kwantenpon drive
Writer,OT (Robert Oppong)

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post
Ads1
You Want To Promote Your Music, Video, Products, or Any Promotional Deal, Feel Free To Contact CEO Of URBANHYPEGH via "WhatsApp & Call : +233 553 801 214, +233 571 801 214, +233 201 652 801" Or Mail us at urbanhypegh@gmail.com


CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO JOIN
Ads2

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO JOIN
Ads1